You can create contests for any sports.
Here’s how you do it.
- First establish the commissioner status and then create your league.
- Name your league. Or let DraftKings name your league for you.
- Then you invite your friends to the league. If they are not on DraftKings already they will be sent a message on how to sign up and play.
- Then create your contest.
- Pick your sport and then notify your league.
- And finally submit your lineup.
If you want to run the league all season long you can make it a recurring contest, it’s very easy.
You will then have access to your League’s Exclusive Leaderboard and you can track how you do compared to your friends.
Talk about bragging rights!
You of course can track your team online or using the mobile app.
So as they say talk trash and win cash.